The creamy sausage patties with mushrooms it is also a perfect second course to prepare for dinner that everyone will love. For this recipe you don't need a lot of cooking experience and it's really very simple and quick to prepare.
You need a few simple ingredients, easy to find for a mouth-watering dish. Let's prepare it together!
Read also: Stuffed country meatloaf
Cooking: 20 minutes
Preparation: 5 minutes
Flat cost: low
Doses: 2 people
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE
• no stick pan,
• various containers,
HOW TO PREPARE CREAMY SAUSAGE MEATBALLS WITH MUSHROOMS
• Peel and chop the sausage and create small, even irregular spheres, it doesn't matter. Set aside.
• In a large dish add the flour and dip your sausage balls; mix gently.
• Brown the garlic clove in a pan over low heat with a drizzle of olive oil and add the floured sausage balls flavored with dried rosemary. Over medium heat, cook the sausage for 10 minutes or until the meatballs are almost cooked.
• Remove from the pan and set aside.
• In the same pan, cook the sliced champignon mushrooms, always over medium heat. Let them wither.
• Add the sausage and continue cooking over medium heat and season with salt.
• Pour in the red wine, let it evaporate for a few minutes and mix.
• As soon as it begins to thicken, remove the garlic and finish cooking.
• As soon as a creamy sauce is created, remove from the heat and your creamy sausage meatballs with mushrooms are ready to be served and served hot.
• For some soft sausage balls I recommend:
1. from do not compress a lot of meat when creating the meatballs, but to simply give a shape even if irregular.
2. from do not cook them completely before adding them to the mushrooms. The cooking must finish with the other ingredients.
• Self you don't like the taste of the Rosemary you can omit it or use the powder (you can also chop it in the food processor and reduce it to powder).
• The final cooking of this recipe is very fast, so for avoid that too dry, I recommend mixing often.