Linguine with sauce and tuna, a very simple and quick recipe to prepare but very tasty. The taste of tuna combined with the scents of the earth makes this first course very appetizing. This recipe provides 305 calories every 100 grams.
Very few ingredients are needed to make this first course that everyone will really like! Other alternatives? Spaghetti with tuna and olives or Trofie with tuna and cherry tomatoes first courses, easy and quick to prepare, light but really very tasty.
Read also: Rustic pizza with tuna and potatoes
Cooking: 10 minutes
Preparation: 5 minutes
Flat cost: bass
Doses: 2 people
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE
• pot for cooking pasta,
• non-stick saucepan,
HOW TO PREPARE THE LINGUINE SAUCE AND TUNA
• Boil the water in a pot with a handful of salt.
• Meanwhile, lightly brown the whole garlic clove in a saucepan over low heat with a drizzle of olive oil.
• As soon as the garlic is lightly browned, pour the white wine and let it evaporate for a few minutes.
• Continue cooking over low heat and add the tomato puree and a pinch of salt. Cook for a few minutes. If needed, add a little water.
• Add the drained tuna, continue cooking for a few minutes and remove from the heat.
• In the meantime, cook the linguine for the time indicated on the package and when they are al dente, strain them, leaving very little cooking water, which will help to mix everything.
• Add the sauce to the pasta, bring to the heat and whisk for a few minutes, until everything is well blended.
• Serve and serve hot, with a sprinkling of chopped parsley.
• The tuna must be added shortly before finishing cooking. Otherwise you risk the tuna becoming too pulpy.
• Given the creaming of the pasta in the sauce, you will have to cook and strain it just before it is al dente. In this way you will avoid that it is overcooked at the end of cooking.