The foil of fish with shrimp it is a great idea for those who want to eat fish in a different way, impressive and ideal to prepare as a main course or for dinner. A fragrant and tasty bag of fish, with prawns that everyone will love!
A rich, tasty but also simple to prepare and quick recipe, in fact you only need a few ingredients for a mouth-watering bag of fish.
Read also: Salmon with baked vegetables
Cooking: 30 minutes
Preparation: 15 minutes
Flat cost: medium
Doses: 2 people
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE
* You can replace the cod with monkfish or another fish you like best.
• greaseproof paper,
• aluminum paper,
• soup plate
• large baking sheet,
• smooth and sharp blade knife.
HOW TO PREPARE THE FISH PAPER WITH SHRIMPS
• Remove the skin from the salmon. Cut the salmon and desalted cod into large pieces, rinse them under running water and drain them in a colander.
• Shell and clean the prawns. Here here how to do!
Now that the ingredients are ready we can assemble the foil.
• Place a piece of aluminum foil and a piece of parchment paper in a deep plate *; it will have to be big enough to close everything.
* For more details on using the soup plate, read the tips ▼ at the bottom of the recipe.
• Pour a drizzle of olive oil in the center and arrange the pieces of cod, salmon and prawns in the central part, obviously dividing the quantities by the other foil.
• Add a handful of green olives, pine nuts and season with salt (taking into account that even if desalted, the cod always retains a little salt, which it will release with its liquids during cooking) and pepper. Finally, sprinkle with a little white wine and another drizzle of olive oil.
• First close the sheet of parchment paper, overlapping the edges of the sheet and then close everything with aluminum foil.
• Arrange the two packets in the baking tray.
• Bake in a preheated static oven e cook at 180 ° C for 30 minutes or until the fish inside the packet is cooked (towards the end of cooking, open the packet slightly to check the actual cooking). For more information read the tips ▼ at the end of the recipe.
• When the fish is cooked to your liking, remove from the oven, arrange on a serving plate and serve still closed. In this way the diners, when they open their foil, will feel the overwhelming taste of the fish and the scent of the sea.
• The use, in the preparation, of the soup plate it is useful so that liquids do not spill out.
• I cooking times they can vary according to the oven and the size and / or thickness of the fish.
• The salmon in cooking releases a white patina, a symbol of fish freshness, but if you don't like to find it on your plate, you can omit the salmon and replace it with another type of fish (for example swordfish). It will still be good!
• Self after cooking find a little bit of brodetto, you can leave it for those who love to make the "shoe" with bread, or simply pour it.
• I do not have added water in the foil, because the cooking fish releases its water.
• You can prepare in advance the foil of fish with prawns and heat for a few minutes, out of the foil, placed on a plate.
• This dish anyway must be consumed in the day.