Pandoro Quadrifoglio stuffed with pistachio: a nice idea to serve pandoro, perfect for the Christmas holidays, especially in view of the new year, a lucky four-leaf clover, consisting of slices of pandoro stuffed with ricotta and pistachios. Few ingredients, no need for cooking and it is ready in 2-3 minutes. A delicious and tasty idea to serve Pandoro.
Ingredients for 8/12 people
- 1 pandoro
- 200 gr of ricotta
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of pistachio cream or pistachio topping
- 100 gr of chopped pistachios (unsalted)
- prepare the ricotta and pistachio cream: put 200 g of ricotta in a container, add 1 tablespoon of icing sugar and 3 tablespoons of pistachio cream (even 4 tablespoons for a stronger flavor), mix the cream
- we cut the pandoro crosswise into slices of about 3 cm in height obtaining 4 slices
- spread the cream on the individual slices (as in the video above) paying attention to splamare also on the 8 points.
- we cut each slice in a cross to obtain 4 hearts which will be the 4 leaves of the four-leaf clover.
- cover with chopped pistachios and cut strips from the remaining pandoro that will represent the stem of the four-leaf clover.
- We also spread the pistachio cream stems and cover with the grains.
- we serve in a serving dish thus composing the four-leaf clover with the stem as in the photo (and as in the video).
- Enjoy your meal and good luck in the new year!