The garnish of winter vegetables it is a mix of various seasonal vegetables, simple and very tasty. The vegetables used in this recipe are typical winter ones such as pumpkin, the cauliflower and the radicchio.
You can also add other vegetables you have at home such as fennel, carrots, mushrooms, Brussels sprouts, potatoes or onion!
Vegetables they are cooked in the oven until they are slightly au gratin thanks to the addition of breadcrumbs.
This rich side dish it is ideal on cold days because it contains many vitamins and mineral salts that help the body defend itself from the cold and viruses.
It is a dish that can be enjoyed both hot and cold and you can combine it with simple grilled chicken or fish fillets.
Being very satiating you can also enjoy it simply accompanied with bruschetta!
Let's see the recipe immediately.
Side dish of baked winter vegetables
a white cauliflower
a Mantuan pumpkin (the small ones with firm pulp)
a head of radicchio
4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
aromatic herbs (thyme, rosemary, garlic)
- Clean the vegetables and leave them to soak for a few minutes in water and bicarbonate with this proportion: a teaspoon of bicarbonate for every 2 liters of water, then drain.
- Meanwhile, turn on the oven at 180 ° C.
- Cut the vegetables into pieces of roughly the same size, so as to have an even cooking and place them in a large bowl.
- Now season the vegetables with oil, if you also like a clove of minced garlic, salt, pepper and aromatic herbs such as thyme or rosemary.
- Mix the vegetables well with your hands and transfer them directly to the pan, preferably covered with parchment paper.
- Finally sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of breadcrumbs over the vegetables and add two tablespoons of water.
- Bake your side dish at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
Baked pumpkin with savory side dish breadcrumbs
Back to HOME PAGE
In order not to lose any recipe, put "like" HERE on our Facebook page is HERE on ours Instagram profile.