Spicy Chocolate Breadsticks: Don't know which dessert to prepare on Valentine's Day? A very fast dessert with few ingredients and that is ready in less than 4 minutes, these breadsticks are perfect, with an extra touch: chilli chocolate … even aphrodisiacs!
- 150 gr of chocolate (I used the dark)
- red sugar sprinkles
- the tip of a teaspoon of chili powder
How to prepare spicy chocolate breadsticks VIDEO
- Let's put the chocolate chopped in a glass bowl, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave.
- We add the tip of a teaspoon of to the melted chocolate chilli powder and we mix.
- Pour the chocolate into a tall glass and let it cool a little for 3-4 minutes.
- Dip half the breadstick in the melted chocolate, let it dry for a few moments and pass it in a saucer containing the red sugar sprinkles (as in the video above).
- We put the prepared breadsticks in a jar or in a nice glass and serve.
Look at the other recipes:
💞 Valentine's Day cookies
💞 Sweet ravioli with ricotta and chocolate chips
💞Tortini with a warm heart
Spicy Chocolate Breadsticks
Happy Saint Valentine's!