The baked apples with jam and dried fruit they are a healthy and low-calorie sweet, excellent for after dinner or for a healthy winter snack. They are prepared in a few minutes and cooked either in the traditional oven or in the microwave in no time.
In practice, the apples are slightly emptied by removing the core part with a knife. Then they are stuffed with a mixture of dried plums, oat flakes, orange marmalade, chopped hazelnuts and lots of cinnamon.
The result will be a divine scent that will flood the whole house! Cooked apples are delicious both warm but also cold.
The baked apples they can also be accompanied with a sprig of cream!
In order not to lose any recipe, put "like" HERE on the our Facebook page
The baked cod with potatoes and tomatoes is a light fish recipe, a perfect dish to be prepared as a second course, but also for dinner. The broth is perfect for dipping slices of bread or croutons, to give a crunchy note.
The preparation of this recipe is really very simple, you just have to combine all the ingredients and bake. It will be ready in a few minutes and when taking it out of the oven it will release a mouth-watering perfume.
Cooking: 25 minutes
Preparation: 20 minutes
Flat cost: low
Doses: 4 people
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
* You can replace cod with stockfish.
• earthenware oven pan, capacious,
• potato peeler,
• various containers,
• various cutlery.
HOW TO PREPARE BAKED COD WITH POTATOES AND TOMATOES
• First you have to desalt the cod (if you don't know how to do it, here herea simple method or you can buy the one already desalted). Cut it into large pieces and rinse it under running water.
• Oil the base of the earthenware baking dish and arrange the pieces of cod (make sure they all fit before adding the other ingredients).
• Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces. Wash the red tomatoes well and cut them into pieces and add everything to the cod in the pan. Sprinkle the pieces of fish with breadcrumbs.
• Pour a drizzle of olive oil, white wine and to start 1 glass of water (in cooking, if needed, you will add more, a little at a time, as long as there is enough broth to cook everything well) . Add the whole clove of garlic and sprinkle everything with chopped parsley and a pinch of salt.
• Bake in a preheated convection oven and bake at 180 ° C for 20 – 25 minutes or static oven for 25 – 30 minutes. More information on cooking can be found in the Tips ▼ below.
• Your baked cod with potatoes and tomatoes is ready to be served hot.
• I cooking times they can vary according to the size you will give to your cod pieces.
• Vi I recommend eating it as soon as it is ready, but if you have leftover you can keep it in the fridge and consume it within the day. Take it out 15 minutes before reheating it.
• You can heat up in the oven for a few minutes in the microwave or put it in a pan for a few minutes.
• For a more lively flavor you can add a pinch of pepper.
The Meat rolls I'm a classic second course exquisite! Made with slices of veal , first stuffed with baked ham And cheese, then rolled up And closed in rolls; in the end cooked in a pan with oil, water and aromas, where they become tender, juicy, racy! A unique goodness ready on the table in a few minutes!
Like any traditional recipe they exist different versions, the one I give you today is there Basic recipe of the meat rolls with all Tricks And Advice illustrated step by step to get a perfect result; in terms of taste tasty, very soft consistency, not dry and not stringy e ease of execution!
It is in fact one super fast preparation! I recommend slices thin and tender first cut, I prefer to veal, but you can also choose beef. The secret for an excellent result it is to obtain gods rectangles of meat to stuff, pack up, wrap around And close with toothpicks! In this way the filling does not come out! And you will get some Meat rolls stuffed intact and pulpy! In this case I have chosen to prepare some meat rolls in a pan, a very fast and delicious solution! But nothing prevents you from making tasty ones baked meat rolls, following the method that find out about the procedure!
From this basic version, you can realize numerous variations with filling of your choice: as an example spinach and cheese, sliced, bacon, mozzarella and raw ham! stuffed with baked aubergines, or sautéed mushrooms e smoked cheese! in conclusion to you the choice! The result will always be fantastic!
Ideal among second courses newspapers And quicksuch as Carne alla pizzaiola and Saltimbocca alla romana for both lunch that for dinner. Also kids love them and you can prepare well in advance, even the day before!
Chicken rolls (the tasty version with thin slices of chicken and bacon and provolone!)
Meat rolls recipe
Quantity for 6 pieces
6 slices of veal (thin from the first cut)
6 slices of cooked ham
50 – 60 grams of stringy or scamorza cheese
bay leaves or aromas of your choice
extra virgin olive oil
How to make stuffed meat rolls
First of all, roll out the slices and place 1 slice of filling and pieces of cheese in the center. Then overlap the sides towards the center forming a rectangle:
Finally roll up and seal with 1 toothpick:
Then add the rolls to the pan with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons of water and bay leaves.
Cover with a lid and cook over low heat, turning and swirling without opening for 3 minutes.
Then lift the lid, assess the situation, add salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon of water, turn and cover. Cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
Yours are ready Meat rolls :
Baked meat rolls:
Put the rolls in a sheet of baking paper with 1 tablespoon of oil, 2 of water, bay leaf, salt and pepper, close like a foil and bake in a static oven at 180 ° for about 15 – 18 minutes!
You can keep both cooked and warm at the moment, both raw in the fridge for 3 days, and in the freezer.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.