The gluten-free custard and ricotta tart is a delicate sweet and very good that everyone really likes, you can create a thousand variations and bring a quick and fresh dessert to the table.
Family💚 I am particularly attached to this type of dessert, since I was a child, always preferring chocolate custard! This tart is the one I always chose when going to the oven to buy bread and reproduce it without gluten, it was a great joy!
Among other things, it is so delicate that I had made a similar tart for Marco's first birthday!
The shortcrust pastry is infallible => here are the instructions for making a rolled tart
In this recipe there is only one variant: I put brown sugar instead of granulated sugar.
The Gnudi I'm a first course typical of Toscan kitchen, in particular of Siena And Grosseto. It is about large dumplings from the elongated shape based on ricotta cheese, spinach,parmesan. From Tuscan dialect they come called "Gnudi" which means "naked"; or strips of egg pasta sheet typical of Ravioli, therefore made exclusively with the content of the filling! From the very soft consistency to the bite, fragrant, tasty, I am a unique goodness that has poor peasant origins, handed down from family to family. Usually after being blanched a few minutes in the water come seasoned with butter and sage ! You want prepare them at home? Here is for you Gnudi recipe, with all Advice And Secrets illustrated with step by step photos for a perfect result! Own like those of Tuscan grandmothers!
Like any traditional recipe they exist small variations in execution, the one I give you today is there Original recipe of the Gnudi with ricotta and spinach taken from my Tuscan cookery book from which I also took the beloved Ribollita!
It's about a Easy but laborious recipe. In fact thedough is prepared in 2 minutes; but the gnudi must be made one by one with the help of 2 tsp; the mixture is turned several times in order to compact itself into a small quenelle and this it will take you some time! But believe me you will be rewarded with every bite!
Just like the ricotta and spinach gnocchi, they are perfect for making tasty first courses, from one dinner with friends to the Sunday lunch! believe me they will all love them too children!
Pumpkin Gnocchi (the perfect recipe, with tricks, tips and mistakes to avoid!)
Quantity for 3 – 4 people
For the dough:
300 gr of fresh spinach
250 gr of sheep ricotta
50 – 60 grams of Parmesan cheese
1 pinch of nutmeg
1 tablespoon of flour for the pastry board
2 tablespoons of butter
How to make Gnudi
First of all, boil the spinach in 1 glass of water. Then drain them and squeeze them in a cotton cloth, they must be completely dry and free of water.
If they contain water the gnudi will not be well! then repeat this step several times!
Then chop them with a knife and place them in a bowl.
Finally, squeeze the ricotta in a cloth as well, it must be dry and completely free of whey.
Finally, add it to the bowl with the spinach, Parmesan, egg, nutmeg and salt. Turn well, in a few seconds you will get a soft but not liquid mixture!
Then with the help of 2 teaspoons form the gnudi. Repeat the operation by transferring the contents from one teaspoon to the other until you obtain an elongated quenelle and gradually place on a pastry board lined with flour, without crushing just by placing them:
Finally repeat this until all ingredients are used up!
Yours are ready Gnudi to cook!
You can leave them in the air without cooking them for a maximum of half a day!
Then boil a pot with water and salt.
When it is time to throw the gnudi, use a scoop, lift them and turn them in the flour and always with the scoop, lift them and throw them directly into completely boiling water!
In 1 – 2 minutes maximum they will rise to the surface.
Finally drain them with a slotted spoon directly into a large pan where you have heated the butter and sage and adding 1 tablespoon of cooking water, complete the cooking! Serve on the table with a sprinkling of pepper and Parmesan.
THE cod fillets with potatoes, a dish rich in taste, easy to prepare and with a taste of land and sea.
The preparation of this recipe is really very easy, just combine simple ingredients and this dish is ready to be enjoyed in all its goodness! A perfect dish when you have little time and still want to prepare something tasty and healthy.
Cooking: 15 minutes
Preparation: 10 minutes
Flat cost: low
Doses: 2 people
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE
MIX OF AROMATIC HERBS
•1 teaspoon of fine salt e garlic dried,
• baking dish,
• potato peeler,
• various cutlery.
HOW TO PREPARE COD FILLETS WITH POTATOES
• Wash the potatoes under running water and peel them. Cut them into thin slices about 0.5 cm and place them in the pot. Cover the potato slices with fresh water and add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 3/4 minutes. Strain them.
• Grease the oven dish with a drizzle of olive oil and arrange the potato slices at the base (side by side).
• Place the previously rinsed cod fillets, the diced tomatoes, the pitted black olives and seasoned with a pinch of herb mix, a pinch of salt and add a drizzle of olive oil and a little water.
• Bake in a preheated oven and bake at 180 ° C convection oven for 15 minutes (for more information on cooking times, read the Tips ▼ below) or 190 ° C static oven for 15 minutes.
• Now, your cod fillets with potatoes are ready to be served hot and steaming!
• I cooking times may vary according to the size of the threads.
• If you use gods frozen cod fillets, after rinsing them under running water, you can decide whether to cook them still frozen and let them defrost during cooking or let them defrost first (option that I recommend).
• I recommend to prepare just before serving this dish, but if you want you can also prepare in advance and reheat before serving. The consistency of the fish will change a little, because you will have to reheat it and therefore you will slightly lengthen the cooking times, but it will still be good.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.