My friend Eileen is a wonderful baker. This recipe comes from her incredible mother! Eileen makes fabulous rainbow cookies, pumpkin breads and the cookies you are about to see. These are so buttery and delicious you will want to make them again and again. I love to dip these in Chocoley chocolate disks because they are the best. They are gluten free, nut free and melt perfectly every time! You can change these up by using different colored sprinkles. Pink for Valentine’s, red, white & blue for July 4th and red/green for Christmas!
- 3 egg yolks
- 1¾C. confectioner’s sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 4 sticks soft butter (1 pound)
- 4½ c. flour
- Chocolate disks or chips, melted for dipping
- Beat Butter, yolks and confectioner’s sugar.
- Add vanilla.
- Add 4½ cups flour.
- Roll into logs and wrap in plastic.
- Chill for a few hours.
- Slice into thick cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Dip in melted chocolate and add sprinkles.
- Chill to set chocolate.
Recipe adapted from my friend Eileen!
The post Sprinkle Cookies appeared first on Hugs and Cookies XOXO.
It’s that awesome time of the month again……2 SWEETIE PIES!! I love this day! One of my blogging besties and I swap blogs and surprise each other by baking/cooking from the other’s blog. Lizzy blogs at THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE! I have been fortunate because every single month, without fail, Liz’s recipes are […]
The post Layered Chocolate Chip Cookies appeared first on Hugs and Cookies XOXO.
Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury Funfetti Cookie Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 sticks soft butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + extra for after they bake
- 1/2 cup white chips + extra for after they bake
- heaping 1/2 cup sprinkles
Cream together the butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Fold in the chips and
sprinkles. Chill dough overnight.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto parchment lined sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly brown. Don’t over bake. Remove from oven and press in the reserved chips. Let cool completely.
Adapted from sallysbakingaddiction.com
Incoming search terms: