THE cod fillets with potatoes, a dish rich in taste, easy to prepare and with a taste of land and sea.
The preparation of this recipe is really very easy, just combine simple ingredients and this dish is ready to be enjoyed in all its goodness! A perfect dish when you have little time and still want to prepare something tasty and healthy.
Cooking: 15 minutes
Preparation: 10 minutes
Flat cost: low
Doses: 2 people
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE
MIX OF AROMATIC HERBS
• 1 teaspoon of fine salt e garlic dried,
• baking dish,
• potato peeler,
• various cutlery.
HOW TO PREPARE COD FILLETS WITH POTATOES
• Wash the potatoes under running water and peel them. Cut them into thin slices about 0.5 cm and place them in the pot. Cover the potato slices with fresh water and add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 3/4 minutes. Strain them.
• Grease the oven dish with a drizzle of olive oil and arrange the potato slices at the base (side by side).
• Place the previously rinsed cod fillets, the diced tomatoes, the pitted black olives and seasoned with a pinch of herb mix, a pinch of salt and add a drizzle of olive oil and a little water.
• Bake in a preheated oven and bake at 180 ° C convection oven for 15 minutes (for more information on cooking times, read the Tips ▼ below) or 190 ° C static oven for 15 minutes.
• Now, your cod fillets with potatoes are ready to be served hot and steaming!
• I cooking times may vary according to the size of the threads.
• If you use gods frozen cod fillets, after rinsing them under running water, you can decide whether to cook them still frozen and let them defrost during cooking or let them defrost first (option that I recommend).
• I recommend to prepare just before serving this dish, but if you want you can also prepare in advance and reheat before serving. The consistency of the fish will change a little, because you will have to reheat it and therefore you will slightly lengthen the cooking times, but it will still be good.