Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury Funfetti Cookie Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 sticks soft butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + extra for after they bake
- 1/2 cup white chips + extra for after they bake
- heaping 1/2 cup sprinkles
Cream together the butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Fold in the chips and
sprinkles. Chill dough overnight.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.