There salmon and walnut pasta it is a very tasty first course of fish, with different textures. In this recipe of mine, I have combined the flavor of smoked salmon with the crunchiness of walnuts to make this dish truly unique.
Quick and easy to prepare, it will take you a few minutes and you will bring to the table a mouth-watering dish! Now let's see the detailed recipe together with the help of my video.
Read also: Gnocchi alla sorrentina
Cooking: 10 minutes
Preparation: 5 minutes
Flat cost: bass
Doses: 2 people
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE
* You can replace brandy with white wine.
** You can omit the nuts if you don't like them or replace them with other dried fruit you like best.
• medium-sized non-stick pan,
• pot for cooking pasta,
• various containers,
• various cutlery.
HOW TO PREPARE SALMON AND WALNUTS PASTA
• Cut the salmon slices into strips and set aside.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil with the chopped shallot over low heat and sauté for a few minutes.
• Add the salmon into strips, brown for a few minutes, add the brandy and let it evaporate. Turn off the flame.
• Meanwhile blanch the pasta in lightly salted water.
• Add the cooking cream to the salmon and walnut pasta sauce and turn the heat back on, again over low heat and mix gently.
• When everything is well blended, add a handful of chopped parsley and mix.
• Strain the pasta leaving little cooking water and add to the sauce, stir everything for a few minutes, until it is well blended.
• Serve your salmon and walnut pasta hot.
• I I did not add salt to the preparation of the sauce, because the salmon in cooking will leave its flavor. But if you prefer, taste and choose whether to add it or not.
• Cooking must necessarily be done over low heat, so as not to damage the salmon strips very much.
• This first dish goes eaten hot, otherwise you risk it drying out. I recommend enjoying it as soon as it is ready.