The baked cod with potatoes and tomatoes is a light fish recipe, a perfect dish to be prepared as a second course, but also for dinner. The broth is perfect for dipping slices of bread or croutons, to give a crunchy note.
The preparation of this recipe is really very simple, you just have to combine all the ingredients and bake. It will be ready in a few minutes and when taking it out of the oven it will release a mouth-watering perfume.
Cooking: 25 minutes
Preparation: 20 minutes
Flat cost: low
Doses: 4 people
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
* You can replace cod with stockfish.
• earthenware oven pan, capacious,
• potato peeler,
• various containers,
• various cutlery.
HOW TO PREPARE BAKED COD WITH POTATOES AND TOMATOES
• First you have to desalt the cod (if you don't know how to do it, here here a simple method or you can buy the one already desalted). Cut it into large pieces and rinse it under running water.
• Oil the base of the earthenware baking dish and arrange the pieces of cod (make sure they all fit before adding the other ingredients).
• Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces. Wash the red tomatoes well and cut them into pieces and add everything to the cod in the pan. Sprinkle the pieces of fish with breadcrumbs.
• Pour a drizzle of olive oil, white wine and to start 1 glass of water (in cooking, if needed, you will add more, a little at a time, as long as there is enough broth to cook everything well) . Add the whole clove of garlic and sprinkle everything with chopped parsley and a pinch of salt.
• Bake in a preheated convection oven and bake at 180 ° C for 20 – 25 minutes or static oven for 25 – 30 minutes. More information on cooking can be found in the Tips ▼ below.
• Your baked cod with potatoes and tomatoes is ready to be served hot.
• I cooking times they can vary according to the size you will give to your cod pieces.
• Vi I recommend eating it as soon as it is ready, but if you have leftover you can keep it in the fridge and consume it within the day. Take it out 15 minutes before reheating it.
• You can heat up in the oven for a few minutes in the microwave or put it in a pan for a few minutes.
• For a more lively flavor you can add a pinch of pepper.