Creamy homemade coffee liqueur: a coffee liqueur with a creamy consistency like Baylies, perfect to sip after dinner or to use as a topping for ice cream (preferably with vanilla). The flavor is very reminiscent of tiramisu.
Ingredients for 500 ml
- coffee for moka
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 70 ml of milk
- 200 grams of granulated sugar
- vanilla bean
- 80 ml of pure food alcohol 95 °
Video recipe Creamy coffee liqueur:
How to make homemade creamy coffee liqueur
The first thing to do is pour the cream and milk into a saucepan, bring to a boil and remove from the heat. Immediately pour the sugar into the saucepan and mix well to dissolve all the sugar.
At this point we prepare 3 mocha in a row.
- The first following the classic procedure. The coffee obtained is left to cool.
- Let's make a small coffee like this: let's prepare a second mocha using the coffee obtained from the first mocha instead of water, we keep the flame very low. We leave the coffee obtained from this second mocha to cool.
- We repeat this process for a third mocha using the coffee obtained from the second mocha.
In this way we will obtain a very dark restricted coffee, the quantity will correspond to approximately one cup and will be sufficient for half a liter of liqueur (Obviously, to double the doses and therefore for a liter of liqueur you will need a 4-cup coffee maker).
We pour the coffee in the sweetened cream and mix well
Finally, add the alcohol and mix again. When all the ingredients are well blended, we can pour into the bottle.
We refrigerate at least a week before consuming the liqueur.
It can be kept (always in the fridge) for a few months.
Creamy homemade coffee liqueur
Good coffee !