There Mediterranean monkfish or monkfish it is perfect for this light and tasty second course. The union of the taste of the sea with the smells of the earth, to create a unique and tasty combination of flavors!
A simple recipe to prepare, perfect for those who don't have much time to devote to the stove and also perfect to make in advance and reheat it before serving.
Fasten your apron and let's prepare this recipe of mine together!
Read also: Salmon with baked vegetables
Cooking: 20 minutes
Preparation: 10 minutes
Flat cost: medium
Doses: 2 people
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE
• medium-sized saucepan,
• sharp blade knife,
• various containers,
• various cutlery.
HOW TO PREPARE THE MEDITERRANEAN FISH FISH
• Wash the monkfish under running water. On a pastry board, clean it and with the help of a knife with a sharp blade, cut it into coarse pieces. Set aside.
• Grease the saucepan with a drizzle of olive oil and heat over low heat. Add the diced vegetables (carrot, celery and onion) and sauté over low heat.
• Add the pieces of monkfish and brown them for a few minutes over medium heat.
• Add the white wine and season with salt. Cook for a few minutes and sprinkle with a little water.
• Add the chopped parsley and add a few tablespoons of tomato puree and continue cooking, again over medium heat, for another 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked to your liking.
• Serve hot.
• To ensure that the fish remains tender after cooking, I recommend that you cook all the way over medium heat.
• You can prepare in advance (maximum 1 day) and reheat over low heat before serving.