THE chocolate muffins without yeast and flour they are sweet croissants, delicious but very light, given the absence of yeast and flour. These sweets are perfect if eaten hot and excellent for a snack but also for a sweet and light after lunch or dinner.
This recipe is very simple and quick to prepare, perfect even for those who have little experience in the kitchen, but do not want to give up a good homemade dessert! You will see that everyone will really like them!
Read also: Le camille carrot cakes
Cooking: 20 minutes
Preparation: 15 minutes
Flat cost: low
Doses: 6 muffins
• muffin cups,
• muffin pan,
• large pot for bain-marie,
• various containers,
• various cutlery.
HOW TO PREPARE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS WITHOUT YEAST AND FLOUR
• Melt the chopped chocolate in a bain-marie over medium heat.
• In the meantime, whip the egg whites until stiff and as soon as the chocolate is completely melted, add it to the egg whites.
• Mix with movements from bottom to top, so as not to dismantle the egg whites and add the teaspoon of sugar.
• As soon as everything is well blended, fill the muffin cups with a few tablespoons of dough.
• Sprinkle each muffin with chopped hazelnuts (for more info read the tips ▼ below).
• Bake in a preheated oven and bake at 170 ° C for 20 minutes in ventilated oven, or 180 ° C for 20 minutes in static oven.
• Serve hot or lukewarm.
• I cooking times may vary depending on the oven. If you want to be sure that the inside is actually cooked, stick a muffin with a toothpick and if it comes out dry, they will be cooked!
• You can replace the chopped hazelnuts with other grains (for example pistachio or almonds) that you like best, or omit it.
• Given the absence of some ingredients that make desserts soft even cold, these cold chocolate muffins are slightly hard, so I recommend warm them up or in oven for a few minutes, or a microwave for a few seconds or a maximum of 1 minute (at maximum temperature), until they are hot, lukewarm and soft.