Spelled salad: A fresh first course (or single dish), ideal for a summer lunch, topped with celery, raisins, Grana and almonds. A mix of flavors that combine perfectly with each other for a fresh and delicious dish. Also perfect for the lunch box to take to the office!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 300 gr of pearl spelled
- 3 sticks of celery
- 3 tablespoons of sultanas
- 40 gr of almonds
- flakes of Grana Padano
- 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste.
⬇️VIDEO SPELLED SALAD RECIPE⬇️
- We wash the pearl spelled under running water, drain and pour in boiling salted water for the cooking time indicated on the package (generally 20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, put the sultanas in water, soak them for 20 minutes.
- We wash the celery stalks and cut them.
- We chop the almonds coarsely.
- Drain the spelled at the end of cooking and give it a quick rinse under cold water.
- We pour all the ingredients in a salad bowl (Spelled, raisins, celery, almonds)
- Season with extra virgin olive oil and add the flakes of Grana Padano.
- We serve at room temperature or cold.
Enjoy your meal!