When we combine the Norcia sausage with the unique flavor of cardoncelli mushrooms, let's create a really good and tasty second course or single dish. A special and easy to prepare recipe.
A few simple ingredients are needed and in a few minutes you will be serving a dish that will really please everyone.
Read also: Creamy sausage meatballs with mushrooms
Cooking: 30 minutes
Preparation: 15 minutes
Flat cost: medium
Doses: 2 people
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE
* You can also use the classic sausage.
• no stick pan,
HOW TO PREPARE THE NORCIA SAUSAGE AND CARDONCELLI MUSHROOMS
• Start by cleaning the mushrooms by eliminating any earth residues; cut them into slices and peel the Norcia sausage.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil with the whole garlic clove in the non-stick pan and brown the garlic. Add the pieces of sausage and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
• As soon as the sausage is lightly browned, simmer with the red wine.
• Flavor with dried bay leaves.
• Add the cardoncelli mushrooms and cook for about 10 minutes or until the mushrooms are wilted.
• Add the diced red tomatoes and continue cooking until the tomatoes are cooked. When cooked, remove the garlic and bay leaves.
• Serve hot. For more info on conservation read the tips ▼ below.
• I suggest you to consume freshly prepared, but if leftover, you can store in the fridge (once cold) or room temperature, but from consume within the day.
• You can replace the Norcia sausage with the classic sausage, as long as it is peeled. This way the sausage will absorb the flavor of the other ingredients.
• You can also use other types of mushrooms (e.g. porcini or champignon mushrooms), in season.