Baked stuffed artichokes, ready in half an hour with a tasty filling, a perfect recipe for a Sunday lunch and the Easter period, perfect as a side dish, but also as an appetizer or vegetarian main course (eliminating the salami).
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4-5 “mammole” or Roman artichokes
- 1 egg
- 50 gr of diced Napoli Salami
- 100 gr of sweet Auricchio (or similar cheese)
- 3 tablespoons of grated pecorino romano
- 1 / glass of white wine
- 1/2 clove of garlic (or powder)
- oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the outer leaves of the artichokes, cut the tips of the leaves, empty the central part of the artichoke (the “barbetta”), put the clean artichokes in water and lemon or in water and flour. So as not to make them black
- Beat an egg, add the grated pecorino, a little salt, pepper and garlic powder (or if fresh into small pieces) and chopped parsley
- Cut the salami and cheese into cubes.
- Arrange the artichokes in a small and tall saucepan, put them with the leaves upwards, fill them with the filling, first putting the pieces of salami and cheese, then cover with a few teaspoons of egg (as in the video above).
- put 1 glass of water and a little white wine on the bottom of the saucepan, cover with the lid and let it cook in stew for 10 minutes.
- put the artichokes in a small baking dish always in the same position, add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper and finish cooking in a static oven for 15 minutes at 200 °.
- We serve. Enjoy your meal!
Baked stuffed artichokes
Enjoy your meal!