To enter, simply leave a comment on this post! You can enter here once each day. Learn how you can get even more entries at the bottom of this post!
I feel like I’ve waited all of my life for this giveaway! I was born in Huntsville, Alabama, the Rocket City. As a matter of fact, two of my grandfathers actually built rockets back in the days of Wernher von Braun! My mother was born here, her mother before her, and her mother before her. Obviously, I love my hometown, but I could spend all week telling you the reasons why! Huntsville, Alabama is a wonderfully family friendly place with tons of exciting things to do, some are even out of this world! From the US Space & Rocket Center, Space Camp, discovery at Earlyworks Museum, time travel at Constitution Village, the beauty of our parks and Huntsville Botanical Gardens, historical Burritt Museum, and don’t even get me started on the food (psst, smoked chicken at New Market BBQ and Peach Cobbler at the Blue Plate Cafe!).
You can learn all about the exciting things to do in the Rocket City by visiting Huntsville.org.
I’m so excited to have a chance to share my wonderful hometown with each of you by offering the ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE!
Three lucky families will get to be a ROCKET CITY VIP! These huge prize packages include everything from tickets to all of our amazing attractions, hotel, food, shopping, makeovers, one even includes a family SPACE CAMP!
- Road Trip: Relax, Refresh & Rejuvenate, courtesy of Alabama Mountain Lakes Tourist Association, includes: 1 Night at the Marriott Shoals, A Trip to the Spa at the Marriott Shoals, Breakfast for 2 at the Marriott Shoals, Dinner for 2 at the 360 Grill, Golf at Blackberry Trail, Tour the Rosenbaum Home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, 1 Night at Joe Wheeler State Park Resort Lodge, Fishing on the Wheeler Lake with Fishing Pro Jimmy Mason, Dinner at Stanfield’s Steakhouse, Shopping in downtown Rogersville, 2 Tickets to the Alabama Music Hall of Fame, Muscle Shoals the Movie, Muscle Shoals the Soundtrack
- Huntsville International Airport- $500 airline voucher
- Huntsville Botanical Garden- Family Four Pass
- Burritt on the Mountain– Gold Mountain tickets (or general admission tickets if redeeming after Sept. 1)
- Huntsville Museum of Art– Family four pass
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center- General admission family 4 pack passes
- Huntsville Stars– Family of four pass
- EarlyWorks Family of Museums (EarlyWorks, Constitution Village, Historic Huntsville Depot)- Family five pass
- Sci-Quest Hands-on Science Center- Family four pass tickets
- Candlewood Suites– Weekend Stay (2 nights) (Book 2 weeks in advance to ensure availability)
- Welcome to Huntsville Swag Bag- Provided by the Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB)
- Bridge Street Town Centre – $50 Gift Card (Can be used at any retailer or restaurant, but cannot be used at The Westin hotel.)
- Phoenix Vocational Services- 5 travel tote bags
- Blue Plate Café– Lunch or dinner for a family of five
- Libby’s New Market BBQ – Gift certificate for dinner for five
- Granville’s Gourmet Ribs & Barbeque– Dinner for a family of four
- Terra Bacio Salon &Spa- 1 complete hair makeover with Christy Jordan’s stylist, Daniel Alexander of TERRAbacio SalonSpa
- Christy Jordan’s “Come Home to Supper” – A special signed copy of Christy Jordan’s “Come Home to Supper” with a welcome note from the author herself
There are a few ways to enter and you can enter many times!
First Way To Enter: Simply leave a comment on this post.
You can comment once each day for better chances!
Second Way To Enter: Tweet, Instagram, or Facebook why you’d like to visit the Rocket City and use the hashtag #RocketCityVIP –
THERE ARE NO LIMITS to how many times you can enter this way!
Contest closes at noon, May 14th.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by the Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau, SouthernPlate.com, and all of the wonderful companies listed. Prize is not redeemable for a cash value. Winners must make use of all prizes by December 31, 2014. Giveaway ends May 14 at noon central time. Winners announced by May 14th. Winners will be notified by email or via social media as well as listed on this site. Winners have three days to respond or an alternate winner will be chosen. Not responsible for emails that go into spam or junk folders so if you enter, make sure you check back on the site May 15th to see if your name is listed. More details as well as FAQ may be found by visiting http://www.huntsville.org/rocketcityvip